This course discusses the management of important pests and diseases of food and horticultural crops by considering the plant phenology; various important pests and diseases; distribution and their economic importance; pest biology; causal agents of plant diseases and their epidemiology; interaction between pests and their environment; methods of control of pests and diseases of food and horticultural crops.
Laboratory exercises: Observation of important pests of food and horticultural crops, their morphological characteristics and symptoms of damage on plants; symptoms and signs of important diseases of food and horticultural crops and morphological characteristics of the causal organisms.
- Lecturer: Teguh Santoso
- Lecturer: Abdjad Asih Nawangsih .
- Lecturer: Djoko Prijono .
- Lecturer: Nina Maryana .
- Lecturer: Titiek Siti Yuliani .
- Lecturer: Fitrianingrum Kurniawati Kurniawati
- Lecturer: Lia Nurulalia Nurulalia
- Lecturer: Swastiko Priyambodo Priyambodo